Telugu movie Veera Simha Reddy Review: Balakrishna, a superstar in Tollywood, is back with another spectacular movie, Veera Simha Reddy. The movie, which was released today, was helmed by Gopichand Malineni.
He’s back to display his might and break box office records after the tremendous success of “Akhanda Movie” and the popularity of the chat show “Unstoppable Show.” The movie will also be 2023’s first major release.
Let’s start with a review of the Telugu film Veera Simha Reddy.
Veera Simha Reddy Movie Cast and Crew
|Movie Name||Veera Simha Reddy (2023)|
|Release Date||12th, January 2023|
|Main Lead Actors||Nandamuri Balakrishna, Shruti Haasan, Honey Rose, Varalaxmi Sarathkumar, Ajay Ghosh, Murali Sharma and many others|
|Producers||Naveen Yerneni and Ravi Shankar Yalamanchili|
|Music Director||Thaman S|
Story of the Veera Simha Reddy Movie review
- Let’s first discuss the Veere Simha Reddy movie rating before learning more about the plot.
- The devoted son of his mother Meenakshi (Honey Rose), who runs a restaurant in Istanbul, Turkey, is Jai Simha Reddy (Balakrishna). Eesha (Shruti Haasan), the daughter of entrepreneur Jayaram, captures his heart (Murali Sharma). They both make the decision to wed.
- The remainder of the story explains why his mother keeps his father’s identity a secret from him and how it relates to Musali Madugu Pratap Reddy and his wife Banumati (Varalaxmi Sarathkumar). What would Jai (Balakrishna) do if he knew his father’s past?
+1 for Veera Simha Reddy
- The audience is entertained by Balayya as Veera Simha Reddy. With his all-black attire and stance while smoking desi cigars, Balayya makes a fantastic contrast to Veera Simha Reddy’s persona. Jai’s second Balakrishna needs to take a stand since he is unfinished.
- Regarding the cast and crew performances for Veera Simha Reddy, Shruti Haasan played the female lead. She is beautiful and gave viewers plenty of beautiful pleasures while performing the songs. Malayalee actress Honey Rose, who made her acting debut as Balakrishna’s wife, gave a solid performance.
- The show was attracted by Varalakshmi Sarathkumar’s stunning and powerful emotions. She had a great screen presence and performed admirably during the pre-climax.
- The first half of the script is entertaining, and the character designs for each and every one of the characters is superb. Gopichand demonstrates in this film that he is also capable of helming a straightforward action movie.
- When discussing the Veera Simha Reddy Telugu Movie review, the BGM is a significant asset. Both the background music and the songs are top-notch. Once more proving their ability to design stunts that keep spectators on the edge of their seats, Ram and Lakshman.
- Though Balakrishna performs largely the same stunts throughout the movie, the motions are expertly planned.
Veera Simha Reddy Negative points
- Although the entire second half was filled with emotions, the film’s momentum was hindered by the first half’s interval twist and failed to advance to the next level. The arrival of Balakrishna ups the suspense leading up to the finale, and the movie ends in a predictable and monotonous way.
- It’s challenging to empathize with the feelings in the second half.
The director tried to imitate Boyapati Srinu’s blockbuster films for Balayya by reenacting specific scenes from the prior film.
- Most of the second-half scenes, especially in the flashback episode, need to have been deleted.
- Only a few scenes and songs feature Shruti Haasan. Although the director could have given her more scenes, at least in the second part, she is a good dancer.
- Varalaxmi Sarathkumar plays a significant role in this movie, although her aging looks are underwhelming.
A technical nature
Let’s talk about the technical features of the Telugu film Veera Simha Reddy. The fighting and aesthetics are on point. The movie falls short in the plot and production, though. Strong debate parts and a few elevation sequences performed quite well.
Whistles might be heard in theatres, among other things, during the talks from “Pub” and “Pogaru in DNA.” Loud, mediocre background music is present most of the time. All of the music is pure bulk. The prolonged run time is a significant negative. Editing could have been done better.
The direction did not experiment with any changes; it stuck to the same formula. Overall, Veera Simha Reddy offered nothing particularly original; instead, he offered the usual food.
People wonder why Balakrishna keeps putting out mass masala entertainment. You would anticipate Veera Simha Reddy from Balakrishna.
Worldfree4u.com.in Movie Updates Team ( S K ) – 3/5